Photo: Angie Menos Photography
Welcome to Chinchilly & Co! I am Nicole and I am so happy to have you here. I am a Martha Stewart wannabe and thought that I would start a blog in the hopes that I had some ideas I could share with the internet world.
I should start off with a little bit about me! I am a midwest girl living in St.Louis, MO. I am married to this cool dude named Mitch and we are planning on expanding our family with a puppy in the next couple of months! I currently work at this badass company called Caleres (formally Brown Shoe Company) where we sell A LOT of shoes! Think brands like Famous Footwear, Sam Edelman, DVF and Fergie among many others.
Chinchilly and Co is about all things lifestyle so you should expect to read about fashion, beauty, decorating, travel, food and fun! I also plan to share things that are special to St. Louis and show off this great city!
Photo: Megan Thiele Studios
I really hope you enjoy our little blog and if you have any questions feel free to shoot us an email, leave a comment or reach out on social media!!
To give you a better idea of what I’m all about here are a few fun facts:
- Sundays are my favorite day of the week.
- My husband and I have been together for 10 years (married for one).
- Taylor Swift is my fashion spirit animal.
- Baseball is my favorite sport to watch. Go Cardinals!
- Poached eggs are my favorite.
- Hufflepuff and proud.
- I am originally from Indianapolis where most of my family still lives. I moved to St. Louis with my mom when I was eight.
- My Briggs-Meyer score is INFJ. I agree with it 100%.
- St. Lucia is probably my favorite place I’ve visited. We went for our honeymoon and it is absolutely gorgeous. Stateside I would say it’s a toss up between San Francisco and Nashville.
- I’m super picky but I LOVE to cook and bake. Somehow it works out!
Cover photo credit:Shawn Bruce